Fiery Wide Format Forum  

Go Back   Fiery Wide Format Forum > Graphic Arts Products > Fiery Color Profiler Suite

Old 01-28-2008, 04:47 PM
talondigital

Won't let me profile my monitor

I have profiled my monitor once, and I got the message that I need to profile it again cause the calibration is too old. Great, but the button that should launch the profiler suite does nothing. When I open the profiler suite and then click on the monitor button, it gives me the same message and won't let me launch the monitor calibrator. What's up with this.
Can someone help me?
Thank you
Old 01-29-2008, 06:57 PM

Error Messages and Possible Causes

Hi,

Can you detail what operating system and version you are running? Is there a specific error message you are getting and what does it say? Do you only have multiple ES-1000s at your site and if so, is the licensed ES-1000 connected?

Please check with the Operating System to verify the ES-1000 driver is recongized. Also, the ES-1000 can only be accessed by one application at a time, make sure no other software is running that may have grabbed access to the device.

You can also run the i1 diagnostic and confirm the Monitor module is enabled.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:14 AM

when you are installing the mac version, you will notice 2 install windows open.

one is for the profiler suite, the other is the monitor cal app, make sure you allow both to run and not close the second one (monitor calibration app)

if you close the monitor installer, it will obviously not work..

(I did this, this morning)

Last edited by leegreen : 01-30-2008 at 04:26 AM