Fiery Wide Format Forum  

Go Back   Fiery Wide Format Forum > Graphic Arts Products > Fiery Color Profiler Suite

Old 10-27-2006, 03:55 PM

Welcome to the EFI Color Profiler Suite Forum

The purpose of this forum is to sponsor a technical community and encourage the discussion of the EFI Color Profiler Suite product. We recognize that many of our Profiler customers are using this software in conjunction with Fiery, and other EFI RIP Products. We also encourage the discussion on the color management of these products on this forum.

If you have questions on other features of EFI RIP products, or the devices they support, we kindly ask you to address those questions through your normal support channels.

Thanks for your participation, and enjoy the forum.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:06 PM

Feedback welcomed!

Hello, I am the software engineering manager for EFI Color Profiler Suite and I welcome your feedback on the product! We'll try to help with any problems you have and also consider your ideas for new features or enhancements. Thanks!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:22 PM

Feedback on features welcomed too!

I am one of the main planners of the EFI Color Profiler Suite. Like miken, I am vey interested in knowing your ideas on how we can improve our product. Do not be shy.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:35 PM

Device Link Profile

How do we mean exactly by device link profiles ? How does one benefit thru this and its functionality.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:47 PM
jfrasier

license problem

I have a license number which obtained from your office. I can install the software, but when I go to activate the license which is on the desktop. I keep getting a message that the license on the desktop is not recognized. I have the ES 1000 plugged in the USB port and it is recognized by the Mac hardware. the installation will work on some machines and not others. Is there something that has to be done differently on the Intel Macs. The Power PCs seem to install without a hitch.
Jim F.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:47 PM

LIC file extension / Anti-virus interference

08 MAY 08

Greetings Jim,

The reason your license may not be recognized could be do to a few things, but I see these two as the most common;

1 - There is anti-virus software running that sees the CPS action of scanning for the file as a threat and blocks it.

2 - The file extension LIC needs to be added to your computer. To do this open a window and select "Tools" from the menu;
(File / View / Favorites / Tools / Help)

Then select "Folder Options" in the drop-down menu.
Go to the "File Types" tab. Your computer will scan for all the current extensions that are known. Scroll through this list to see if the LIC extension exists. If not, select the "New" button, type in LIC and then click the OK.
You can associate this extension "Opens with:" using WordPad. The WordPad.exe file is located in the Accessories directory folder here:

C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories

Either of these should resolve your issue, if not please post again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrasier
I have a license number which obtained from your office. I can install the software, but when I go to activate the license which is on the desktop. I keep getting a message that the license on the desktop is not recognized. I have the ES 1000 plugged in the USB port and it is recognized by the Mac hardware. the installation will work on some machines and not others. Is there something that has to be done differently on the Intel Macs. The Power PCs seem to install without a hitch.
Jim F.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:01 PM

Exclamation Tips on Calibration to pass ISO12647

Can you please give me tips on how to make my output pass iso-12647? how do i calibrate? what the exact procedure? tnx very much!!!