Fiery Wide Format Forum  

Go Back   Fiery Wide Format Forum > Graphic Arts Products > Fiery Color Profiler Suite

Old 05-05-2008, 03:15 PM

Problem with ES-1000

Hallo,
I have the Color Profiler Suite including the ES-1000. I have used the ES-1000 on several Computers without any problem. But one computer is making trouble. If i connect the ES-1000 to this computer and try to calibrate the device, I get an error that the device isn't located on the white calibration field. If I connect our original iOne the this computer, everything works fine. I tried to deinstall the driver several times, but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help?
Old 05-07-2008, 11:20 PM

Problem with ES-1000_OS

Greetings,

Some background information is needed please.

1 - What is the REV version of your ES-1000? Flip the device over and look at the label on the bottom. In the lower right corner there is a small box with the REV in it, (A, D, etc...) and while we are at it can you supply the serial number too?

2 - What is the operating system of the computer you are unable to use / connect to the ES-1000?

3 - Is there any software or utility installed on this computer that can use the ES-1000 / i1 besides EFI Color Profiler Suite?

The ES-1000 / i1 can only be used by one program (app or utility) at a time. If two are running, the first up has control of the ES-1000 and this will not allow the other to see the device.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:02 AM

Hallo,
thanks for your reply.
I managed to get the ES-1000 working. I just changed the USB-cable and now it is working. Sorry.